About me

My photo
Hi! This is Riz. An engineering student who takes passion in numbers and reading fiction novels from varying genres. Two different subjects, I know, but these two are my life. I'm also a blogger of Teen Readers' Diary from which I co-blog with my two best friends in High School and I hope you take your time on visiting our blog. Happy reading to all!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Midwinter’s Eve Giveaway Hope


As a thank you to all of their fabulous blog followers I am participating in the Midwinter’s Eve Giveaway! It’s a chance for you to win one of their four prizes!
1.) $50 Gift Card to Amazon.com
2.) $30 Gift Card to Books-A-Million
3.) $20 Gift Card to Barnes & Noble


Check their site. http://a-little-hope.com/2010/12/mindwinters-eve-giveaway-hop/

No comments:

Post a Comment