About me

My photo
Hi! This is Riz. An engineering student who takes passion in numbers and reading fiction novels from varying genres. Two different subjects, I know, but these two are my life. I'm also a blogger of Teen Readers' Diary from which I co-blog with my two best friends in High School and I hope you take your time on visiting our blog. Happy reading to all!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Movie Review: Sleepover

Movie Review: Sleepover 

 
My Review:
It si quite an interesting movie I had seen this month althought its a bit old, the plot was well laid and funny. Tweens and and Teens will surely like this film, mostly if you have already experienced slumber party and for those who haven't then watch this film and I'm certain that you would want to have a sleepover right away. Girls might melt too because of the bright smile of the cute Steve whom Julie (the female protagonist) have a major crush. I was also surprised to see Jane Lynch of Glee who happens to be Alexa Vega's Mom here. It was a bit surprising she's a mom in this movie---Jeez! She is Julie's mom here! and good actress, very versatile---because she played her role of Sue Sylvester so well and seeing her on movies like this with a different attitude and mood is a wow! and because it always kicks in mind that she's Sue and Sylvester (I hope that explains everything). Well, I also promised to myself that I have to see this movie before I become a College Student and no regrets becuase it is truly a worth-to-wtch-movie. It will take you to the good and funny memories of your high schoo life. To sum everything up, watch this movie and you'll LOVE IT! (bring along some friends too and I will assure that its awesome!)



-Bookadicea 

No comments:

Post a Comment