About me

My photo
Hi! This is Riz. An engineering student who takes passion in numbers and reading fiction novels from varying genres. Two different subjects, I know, but these two are my life. I'm also a blogger of Teen Readers' Diary from which I co-blog with my two best friends in High School and I hope you take your time on visiting our blog. Happy reading to all!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Header for Bookadicea Luv Books

Merry Christmas!
I know it's kinda late but for my co-bloggers out there who hop and stop on series of blogs, I wanted to share to you my fresh and first Blog Header (not to surprise you as well) which I've made today. I thought I wouldn't do it because of the busy tasks ahead of me. So the next time you drop here on my blog don't be surprise if you see any changes because I will add it on my to-do-list before 2K11began. Again Merry Christmas to all!!!


Thanks,
Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment