About me

My photo
Hi! This is Riz. An engineering student who takes passion in numbers and reading fiction novels from varying genres. Two different subjects, I know, but these two are my life. I'm also a blogger of Teen Readers' Diary from which I co-blog with my two best friends in High School and I hope you take your time on visiting our blog. Happy reading to all!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Review: It's not summer without you by Jenny Han

Review: It's not summer without you by Jenny Han
  
Goodreads Summary:
Can summer be truly summer without Cousins Beach?
It used to be that Belly counted the days until summer, until she was back at Cousins Beach with Conrad and Jeremiah. But not this year. Not after Susannah got sick again and Conrad stopped caring. Everything that was right and good has fallen apart, leaving Belly wishing summer would never come.
But when Jeremiah calls saying Conrad has disappeared, Belly knows what she must do to make things right again. And it can only happen back at the beach house, the three of them together, the way things used to be. If this summer really and truly is the last summer, it should end the way it started--at Cousins Beach.

My Review:
This is the second book of Ms. Jenny Han on her Summer Series. I've read the first book and it's a Wow! So I never failed to read the next one, It's not summer without you. The sequl is intense: the emotions were strong and the fact that Belly was torn between two lovers who loves her deeply leave us all hanging who will she choose: Whether she will choose her first love, Conrad or the boy who has always been there for her, Jeremiah. But only one thing is very clear at the end of this book, when Belly chose what she thought is good for three of them that when you've found the reason to walk away, never look back, just keep on walking even if the destination is unclear. It will take a lot of courage for every step you make but it will save some pride and honor for yourself. It's better to get lost on moving than being broken and stranded after all. This sequel affected me so much that it's hard to not attach yourself to the emotions and the story itself. One of my favorite series!


5 of 5 Stars


-Bookadicea

No comments:

Post a Comment