About me

My photo
Hi! This is Riz. An engineering student who takes passion in numbers and reading fiction novels from varying genres. Two different subjects, I know, but these two are my life. I'm also a blogger of Teen Readers' Diary from which I co-blog with my two best friends in High School and I hope you take your time on visiting our blog. Happy reading to all!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Falling In Love With: Tina Tang Jewelry Giveaway

Falling In Love With: Tina Tang Jewelry Giveaway

Hope you have been enjoying my Falling In Love with Event so far! I've had a great time getting to discover all these great companies and talented people and I'm so happy to share them with you my readers. That being said I want to introduce you to Tina Tang Jewelry!

@ http://thegiveawaydiva.blogspot.com/2011/02/falling-in-love-with-tina-tang-jewelry_09.html

No comments:

Post a Comment